Saturday, November 21, 2015

Creating a calendar


Pictures have always been something that I've been obsessed with. With all the pictures I take I have made sure to make many books and items for others. One of the things I look forward to each year since the twins were born was making a calendar. I would strategically pick the pictures to coincide with each month. 
Since Sydney has passed away a lot of things go through my mind. I try to process how I'm going to handle things. One might not think creating a calendar would be so hard, but for this year it sure is. I contemplated not doing one, because I didn't want to see the heartache from Syd after the month of March, but decided that I would do one for Logan and combine it with pictures that remind me of Sydney.
As I started to create the calendar I stopped a few times, because I got sad. The "I can't believe this happened" words came over me. Not everything is easy, but I figured I'd explain that even the littlest things often make me super sad. This calendar won't be easy to view, but things take time, and I'm ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment