Monday, November 9, 2015

One for Ne-Ne one for Lo-Lo

What kid doesn't love arts and crafts? Sydney and Logan always loved to get there hands dirty together, and especially loved arts and crafts at daycare. Since Sydney has been gone Logan has been focusing more and more on his art projects at daycare. I wouldn't call him Picasso, but he definitely has a love for art. He takes his time, and would do two or three of the same project while the other kids are done playing with other things.
I never thought much about it until the other day when I looked at Logans art project. His turkey was the only one that had 4 eyes. I thought to myself why would his turkey have 4 eyes? I think he knows that they have 2. He was so proud of his work and was so excited to show me. 
Later that evening I met with the medium and she had said that Sydney is with Logan most of the time when he does his art projects at daycare, and loves to help him. All I could think of was the turkey with 4 eyes. I bet she told him to put extra eyes for him and her. Coincidence I don't think so. When I asked Logan who the extra eyes were for he said, "ne-ne". Of course there for Ne- Ne. She is always with him, and will do everything to make sure her brother is having fun, and is alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment