Sunday, November 22, 2015

Visiting Santa


Yesterday was the first of many holiday activities that we have planned for the upcoming holiday season. I knew it wasn't going to be easy to go visit Santa today, but I knew we had to do it for Logan. Even though the pain is no fun I need to power through. 
I'd be lying if I said it was easy yesterday. Fighting through the pain was easier then waiting in the huge line, but that's a different story. The end result was priceless though. Logan walked so slowly over to Santa and said, "I want paw patrol and I want play dough" as he smiled at Santa.
I remember last year Sydney wanted no part in Santa. She was petrified; made for a great pic, but petrified. It was nice to go today for Logan, but Sydney should have been with us. I've been missing her more and more each day lately, and I know it's just going to get worse over time. The holidays are supposed to be a wonderful time; however, this year we might 
need a little boost. No matter how you look at it this holiday season is going to be super tough. It just stinks more than anything that she's not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment