Friday, November 6, 2015

Sydney is always with us


The last couple of days have been pretty rough. I definitely have hit some of my lowest lows, and I didn't think I was going to come out of it, but as always...I did. Sydney new I needed to fill up my sparkle jar, and rejuvenate. She new I need to gear up the energy I needed to be a strong, powerful mama, and to continue on a mission that I've set out to spread.
Last night I was given the opportunity to meet with another medium to help me speak with Sydney. This reading was different then my last reading; in which Sydney talked a lot more about "me", and how "strong" her mama was, and needed to be.
I got a reassurance last that Sydney has been watching over us, and that she is more adament then ever that I will be "famous", will spread that sparkle so far and wide, will help so many people. There's a path that were supposed to be taking, and I know Sydney believes in me. She believes that I am strong, and I have the ability to take the darkest days and still carry on. 
Last nights meeting couldn't have come at a better time. It was so good for me, and really help me understand, and confirm what I already know. I know Sydney is with us ALWAYS, and will continue to sparkle on just like her mommy wants her to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment