Thursday, November 5, 2015

Just listening means the most


When it hits you...it just hits you, and that's exactly what happened yesterday morning. I started my morning out just being sad. I dropped Logan off at daycare and just cried, and cried in the car. What I usually do is call one of my besties who pick up the phone and just listen to me cry. Sometimes I can't even catch my breath, or they don't even know what to say. I guess that's the hardest part. What do you say to me? Listening is the best thing they all do. They let me get it out, vent, cry, and just talk until I feel better.
When I get into those moments they just take so much out of me. After venting and letting it out I did feel better, but now was emotionally and physically drained. It takes a lot out of me when I get super sad.
Yesterday and everyday I thank those who stand by me and just care and listen. For my besties that have listened to me pour my heart out...thank you! If I don't tell you enough, and your unsure if your doing the right thing...you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment