Saturday, November 7, 2015

Laugh more mama


One of the things that I remember from my reading the other night is that Sydney really wants us to laugh more as a family. She doesn't want us to feel bad that were having fun without her, and wants us to cherish all the moments that we are making as a family.
I have to admit at times the tears have replaced the laughs; but yesterday I actually found more giggles then tears. Yes...Sydney was on my mind yesterday, because she always is; however, Logan had a belly laugh that was highly contagious. He learned to blow bubbles with his milk through a straw. It was a big mess, but the laugh that we shared was priceless. It was probably the highlight of his day. 
Each day is different, and I'm often unsure if it's going to be a good or bad day at times. I am working really hard at creating those memories, laughing a little harder each day, and still remembering Sydney, She will ALWAYS be on my mind, and forever be in my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment