Friday, November 13, 2015

The gender reveal

I remember that day like it was yesterday. Our gender reveal after we found out we were having twins. The suspense of finding out what we were having, and then being able to announce it to friends, family, and social media.
For those of you that don't know the gender story it's pretty humerous. The doctor told us that one was definitely a boy and there was a 70% chance the other one was a girl. For those of you that know me 70% was not good enough. I needed to confirm and that I did. Yup...a girl and a boy. We were a complete family. Shane had his future football player, and I had my little girl to dress up. Shane had his daddies girl, and I had my mommas boy. We were all set.
Flash forward 2.5 years later and we are no longer complete. I was absolutely devistated when I saw the gender reveal pictures. I was heart broken, and sick to my stomach. I've felt the pain inside my chest all day that didnt go away. I'll be truthful...its just getting worse. I try to breathe, but sometimes the pain suffocates me. I'm just so sad that this has happened; more lately then ever. I really wish I had a crystal ball 2.5 years ago, because maybe it would have prepared me for the heartache that lies within. 


No comments:

Post a Comment