Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Those we love don't go away...


Another day goes by and it seems to get harder and harder! Reality has set in and a new sense of normalcy has started. There are moments when I think of Syd and know she would be so proud of me. I'm trying to be the best mommy for her still and Logan. I really miss her more than anything and would trade the world to have her back. 
I can't believe the amount of signs I see, which take the pain away at times. It could be the little butterfly that flew passed Logan and I as we walked, or the little girl that walked down the street with a tutu on and a bow. 
All this helps but never will replace the pain. These last few days are bumps in the journey, and I will make it through. Sydney would want me to be a fighter and push through. I'll do my best to fight the pain, and be the best mommy I can be. Here's to another day where I take a deep breath and put one foot in front of another.
Love you Sydney!!! Please know Mommy is doing her best ⭐️

2 comments:

  1. And you are doing an amazing job mama!! Sydney would be proud to see her mommy so strong... and showing Logan the very best everyday. Your amazing <3

    ReplyDelete