Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Showers

should have known yesterday was going to be a little rough when I looked outside and the rain was pouring down. Can't have it be sunny every day but there is something about the rain and a gloomy day that can really set you off. 
I had trouble understanding the "Y" yesterday. How come our family? How could anyone take away something so precious to someone? Why now...9days short of her 2nd birthday?
The unknown is something that can't be explained to me right now and truthfully I believe I will never know. What's the plan, and what's the next chapter of my life? I've talked to many people so far and try to explain myself or make sense of what has happened. Of course I'll have bad days, where I want to just be sad and not move; however, there's something that pulls me through. The love and support of family and friends, or the smile that lights up the room of Lo-Lo "aka brotha" to "Ne-Ne"
I guess I'll never know why now but can stick with the fact that I can't give up. I have to be a mother, a wife, and a friend. Although I might not have a smile every day and the weather might be gloomy at times I can reassure myself and others that I will try to get up each day and move forward one day at a time, and if it's hard I know I can lean on many people including my amazing support system to help me through. May the twin bond live on forever!!! 

1 comment:

  1. <3 You have every right to have bad days!! Honestly I am impressed with how many good days you had since Sydney passed. You are a remarkable lady who has shown all of us what being an amazing mother, wife and friend is all about! Your children have the best mother in the world <3 Take time for yourself sweety!

    ReplyDelete