Monday, April 13, 2015

Sending a smile


Yesterday was hard in so many ways. To go back to a place that would have been celebrated for Sydney and Logans birthday was hard. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I do it for Logan. The smile on Logans face yesterday was priceless, and the support from others that really know me and always ask how I am that helps. The support from people that new Sydney and came up to me and said, I put piggies in for Syd, or look Heather Minnie is here for Syd. Those are the people that help me get through. 
Not everyone knows what to say sometimes silence is only natural; however, it's the little things that might not make you think that helps me day by day. Some people might think if I ask her how she is will that make her upset? If I call or text her to much will she get annoyed? How about if I post a picture or hashtag for her or Syd. The answer is no. I can never receive to much support. That's what gets me by. I belive that people are thinking of us all the time. As people say, "she is everywhere". People think of Logan and want to make sure he is alright and how he is day by day.
There's not enough time in the day to thank everyone who helps us.Some people don't want a thank you or don't expect you to thank them back, because that's just what a friend does.
It's the little things that make a difference and the simplest things that make someone smile. Today smile at someone you might not even know, or say hello to someone that you might pass in the street. The littlest things can make someone's day so much better.
Sydney mommy misses you more than anything and I want you to know that I think of you all the time every second of the day. I hope as I'm writing this, you are dancing in the sky, singing to Elmo and trying to not wrip out that hairbow or piggies. Mommy loves you baby girl, and know that someone out there is always thinking of you, mommy, daddy, and Lo-Lo ⭐️💕#itsthelittlethings #sendasmile
 

No comments:

Post a Comment