Sunday, April 19, 2015

Missing the Sparkle



Not a day goes by that I don't think about Sydney. Although it gets a little bit easier each day to talk about her it still hurts really bad. I've lost "my little girl" and daddy has lost "daddies little girl" 
The pain when I think about her being gone still stings really bad as the reason is unknown. Time will heal and my heart will heal over time. 
For today I power through with the broken heart, and enjoy my family of 3. Today I will smile as Logan laughs, and giggles, and enjoy our day today. 1month ago my heart was broken and today I feel the pain more thenever but choose to power through and smile when I think of her!! We love you baby girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Each day will be a struggle and you are an amazing strong mama! You can only do your best....at end we see that every day. Sydney got her sparkle from here mama ♡ #sydneysparkle

    ReplyDelete