Saturday, February 13, 2016

What would Sydney be like?

As I watch Logan grow up right before my eyes, I often wonder where my baby boy went. While I watch Logan turn into a smart little boy I often get choked up wondering what Sydney would be like. We spent the whole year making so many memories, and when I look back I often wish Sydney was here with him? What would she be like? Would she still have been the outgoing one? Would she have had so much "diva" in her that I wouldn't know what to do with? Either way the pain is very strong since she's not here. Each day that she's not here it does get more difficult. As we almost hit her one year anniversary next month I wonder what she's doing up in the sky? My hope is that she's helping others, dancing around in her tutu, watching over us, learning new things, and spreading her sparkle. Life's very tough without her, but we're doing the best we can. Logan's doing the best he can, and as he grows up I know more than anything that she will always be by his side. This Valentine's Day won't be easy without Sydney, but we know that she's watching over all over us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment