Sunday, February 7, 2016

Family time for the Super Bowl

Super bowl 50- Denver versus Carolina! I know many people including myself wish the Patriots were in it, but the second best thing was Shane's team. We are a house divided, and our hearts continue to mend. I remember Shane being so happy to buy his little girl a Denver Broncos outfit, and little boy his first shirt. He was so proud of Sydney, and Logan to represent his football team. People used to, and still judge that we are a house divided; however, I'm totally ok with it. We are a loving family who cheers for both sides. 
Yesterday Shane had his mini-me with him, and his best friend by his side.  Sydney's spirit was with us yesterday, but we wish so much that she could be physically here with us. Logan dipped a few extra chips in dip for his Ne-Ne. She always was a chip and dip lover. It's not easy, but the family time we share together makes it a little easier. Yesterday and only yesterday I'm on my husband's side. Yay Broncos!!!! I know Sydney was so happy for her daddy's team as they won the Super Bowl.



No comments:

Post a Comment