Friday, February 19, 2016

11 months is still just as difficult

Eleven months have gone by already since our baby girl has been gone! Has it really been 11 months? I totally forgot about the 19th this month, because I was so wrapped up in Disney stuff. I was wondering why I was having such a hard time the other day, and it dawned on me that her anniversary was the next day. I actually was ok yesterday, but it kind of hit me in the afternoon. That's when I realized that all the "girly stuff" at Disney was slightly getting to me, and how I just missed her and wished she was with us.
I even found myself talking to a lady on the way home from Magic Kingdom about Sydney, because she had twin grandchildren. When I told her what had happened to Sydney the same expression came out as usual. "Was she sick?" Same answer-NO!!!
Even after 11 months nothing has changed. It's still a shock, and still stings every day. We continue to visit the most magical place on earth, but really wish Sydney was here with us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment