Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Bye bye sickies

Tis the season for runny noses, coughs, aches, and just plain feeling yucky! I haven't been feeling well for a few days, but finally decided to stay home yesterday with my sick little love too. Just what the doctor ordered- snuggle day! It's often hard for me to see Logan sick, because I always think back to when Syd would have been sick. Although she was not sick the night she passed away I still get so scared when Logan's fever goes above normal. Actually I'm always worried, but more so when he's under the weather. 
Our sickies are still with us, but we spent today resting, snuggling, and enjoying time together. I bet more than anything that Sydney is watching over us, and hoping we both get better soon. We need these sickies to go away soon, but definitely before Disney. 
Here's to lots of fluids, chicken noodle soup, and abundant amounts of hugs and kisses. 


No comments:

Post a Comment