Thursday, February 18, 2016

Slow down and enjoy the magic

A full day in Disney equals an exhausted mommy, daddy, and Logan! As parents, I know we put a lot of pressure on ourselves to make everything perfect. Today was perfect, but I forgot for a minute that Logan's not even 3 yet, and might need a nap and to slow down. I'm so used to the "go-go attitude" of Disney that I actually forgot to slow down today. After we came back to take a nap I realized that it's not about doing 100 things in one day, but cherishing the moments. The reaction on Logan's face yesterday when he saw the characters was amazing. Those are the moments that I will remember. Tomorrow I will continue to capture those moments, but will really try hard to slow down, and enjoy! This is such a magical place that I want to take it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment