Friday, February 26, 2016

Always taking about the Sparkle

"How do you just talk so freely about Sydney without breaking down is the question that many people ask me." To be honest I have no clue, and I have no idea how I actually get up everyday, but I do it. I'm constantly thinking about Sydney more than people realize. It's the sudden pause in my day when someone asks me how I'm doing, or the pause I take when someone wants to talk about Sydney. It consumes my daily life. For some reason the more I talk about her the more I just feel better. The other night I was able to stand up in front of a room full of people and talk about Sydney, her legacy, and her foundation that will help so many kids. It's kind of hard to believe that it will be a year in a few weeks, and how far we have come with the sparkle. Why do I carry on her legacy? Because it's the ONLY thing that keeps me going besides my little LoLo and Shane. No one should ever have to go through this heartache, and I ask myself why each day. There must be a reason and I'm not sure just why, but I'm trying so hard to just do the best I can. Even though the struggle is just very real!

No comments:

Post a Comment