Monday, February 15, 2016

The Red Truck Sparkles On

It's been a little while since I've talked about "The Red Truck". For those that don't know, the truck was given to Logan on his second birthday a few days after Sydney passed away. Since we started to turn the truck on it always moves, and especially "comes alive" when people Sydney knows comes by. It's her way of coming through to us. There are times when the truck is more active, and others when it doesn't move for awhile.
Yesterday, the truck was in full movement while we relaxed after we finished packing for Disney. The truck was moving so much that I had to move it towards Logan while he was eating his lunch. I bet that was Sydney's way of telling us she was with us, and was going to miss us while we're on vacation. The thought did cross my mind to pack the truck with us, but I know that Sydney will find little ways to make herself known at the most magical place around. I'm so excited to go on this trip, but wish she was with us. I know she would have loved it as much as Logan will. Her sparkle will be remembered, and we will look for her shine. I hope Sydney knows how much we miss her, and that we would have wanted her to be physically with us. Don't worry Sydney I'm sure your sparkle will shine, and the truck will move even when we are gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment