Thursday, February 11, 2016

Memories of my baby girl

The best thing about memories is making them. I feel so lucky that I took so many pictures of Sydney. I am constantly reminded of my little love daily. She's all over the house, in my car, and pops up daily on my phone each day. I'm such a proud mama to share Sydney's pictures and story with the world. She was absolutely amazing, and I don't want anyone to forget it. This blog is pretty simple. I've been remembering a lot lately. I don't want my pictures to ever end; I know that they won't, but they will "start over again". It's hard to understand that as of March 19th there won't be any recent pictures. Until then I'll keep on remembering, and do my best to always show her sparkle, make sure others never forget, and always sparkle on!


No comments:

Post a Comment