Thursday, February 4, 2016

Singing a song for Ne-Ne

It's a daily ritual every day to either go see Ne-Ne before school with Logan or after school when I pick him up if he didn't go with Shane in the morning. Logan has always been talkative when he goes to Ne-Ne's area, but lately he's been doing much more- singing. When we drive by now, I have to place my car right in front, and Logan has to sing alone. He chooses two songs that he's likes: "The ABC's" and "All the Colors". Logan is very particular about his singing, because if I try to sing with him we have to start from the beginning until he's ONLY singing by himself. Between the singing, and dancing to his favorite Ne-Ne song every day I believe the twin bond is still there. I know Logan talks and sings to her, but I just can't wait until someday he tells me more and more about seeing her.  It's a special thing that Logan has for his sister. Makes me so very sad that's she's not here with us. I always just wonder what life would be like if she was here with him. I know we've done an amazing job with keeping her legacy alive for Logan. I made a promise to ALWAYS keep her memory alive, and keep the sparkle shining on. Keep on singing Brotha I know Ne-Ne just loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment