Thursday, February 18, 2016

Mixed emotions at Disney

Yesterday I was filled with mixed emotions of Sydney throughout the day. Started out when we saw the "Finding Nemo Musical", and they kept on saying, "where is Sydney"? I know it's part of the movie, but it hit home to Shane and Me. It just was a weird feeling.
Then I had a few minutes to lay by the pool, and I almost felt guilty I was relaxing and not thinking of her. I just needed to check my mind out for a little bit. Finally, at the end of the night we did a "pirates and pals fireworks cruise". Of course one of the songs we sang was "you got a friend in me". I of course knew all the words, as I should have since its Ne-Ne's song to her Brotha. It was a very magical experience to watch the fireworks as they lit up the castle. They played "when you wish upon a star" which holds such a special place in our hearts. I know other people were enjoying the fireworks, but we were both thinking about Sydney. She had to be with us yesterday, I just know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment