Friday, February 12, 2016

I made it to February Vacation

I made it to February Vacation. It was a long, and emotional 6 weeks to get here, but I made it. School hasn't been too stressful, but just long days, and some days Sydney's stuff hits me more than others. I'm so excited to go on this vacation with my little family. I know I've been talking about it for a long time now, but it's only because it's a big moment for my little family. First big trip as a family of three. We need to enjoy this time, and make memories that will help the heartache. When we come home from our trip I know I'll be so exhausted, but it will be so worth it. While we are in Disney we will have the 19th, which is always a little hard each month, and when we return we will have a little less than a month to her anniversary. This trip couldn't have come at a better time. Bear  with me through my excitement as I travel to the happiest place on earth. Don't worry there will be lots of pictures, and of course I will continue to blog, which will highlight the sparkle, and all the memories that will be made. 

1 comment:

  1. It truly is a magical place! K and I can't wait to hear all about it! ��

    ReplyDelete