Monday, October 26, 2015

Will you be Minnie?



Logan totally understands that his twin, and his best friend is missing. It bothers me so much everyday that his partner in crime, and "his ne-ne is gone". I know Logan gets sad and is starting to understand a lot more. 
Yesterday Shane took Logan to daycare and in the morning they went to go see Sydneys area. Lately Logan has wanted to talk to her a lot. He talks about how he's using the potty, and how he's been such a good boy. Yesterday Shane told me that Logan wanted to tell Ne-Ne what he's going to be for Halloween. Logan said, "Ne-Ne I'm gonna be Mickey" "do you want to be Minnie with me"? Shane said his heart dropped, and when he told me my heart dropped too. 
I just want more than anything to remember Sydney in a positive way, and be so proud that he had such an amazing sister with a legacy to share

No comments:

Post a Comment