Saturday, October 10, 2015

Strong Couple


How do you guys do it? How do you stay so strong for each other? The answer is pretty simple and clear: we are each other's soul mates and pick each other up when the other one needs that little boost.
Sometimes I get these moments where I just cry, because I don't know how this could happen to such a "happy" couple that had everything going for them. Even on the toughest days I find myself so lucky to have my rock; my hubby to help me carry on. Life sure decided to throw us a curve, but we work so hard at being the best couple and parents we can for LoLo. 
Yesterday we had a chance to have another date day/night where we were able to just let loose, and pretend like everything was "normal". Although our "normal" is now turned upside down we still find time that is needed to work on our relationship. We can only go up from here. We will continue to make Sydney proud, inspire others, and take one day at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment