Saturday, October 17, 2015

Little pumpkins for Syd

Everyday I drive by Sydneys bench, and her stone as part of my daily routine. On the way to Sydneys area yesterday her bench caught my eye. I knew that the school was going to be making her area into a fall theme, but wasn't sure what to expect. I went to Sydneys area first, and then circled around to the bench. Driving up I smiled and my heart felt happy. The kids had painted pumpkins that were placed all around the bench; some ontop of the haybills, and others near the beautiful mums that surrounded the area. It's the little things that make my heart happy and this was one of them today. It was just enough added touch for a beautiful bench that continues to shine on. Thank you again to the Central Elementary School for keeping her bench area full of sparkle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment