Sunday, October 18, 2015

7months without our little love

It's been awhile since we've had a lazy Sunday. Usually we are always doing something on the weekends, but yesterday was different. We hung out as a family of 3 and were just lazy. We watched football, ate some snacky food, and spent some quality family time. 
When I have time to sit down and relax my mind usually doesn't let me. It goes into automatic Sydney mode, and all I do is think of her non-stop. Yes, we were having family time but family time was missing her. We were missing her giggle, her smile, and her spunky personality. A year ago today we were outside playing in the leaves, making memories, and not worrying about anything. I try to think back when I never really worried, or better yet had something weighing on my heart like the pain that comes over me at times. As the days and months go by we try to get stronger. It's definitely not easy, and boy does it sting at times. As we head into 7months today I reflect back on all that we've done so far, and all the ups and downs we've had. The emotional rollercoaster will never end. It's a long long road ahead. 
These next few months will be hard, but I know her sparkle will shine. We will continue to do the best we can, and take one day at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment