Friday, October 2, 2015

Lasting Impression


Yesterday was a first for me and something Shane has done before...getting a tattoo!! These tattoos that we got mean the world to us and will always have us remember the sparkle!!! 
For me: A bow, pink, sparkles, and a monarch butterfly symbolize my baby girl!!! Everytime I see this tattoo on my foot I will remember the sparkle that lives on! The pain wasn't easy but it was all worth it, as we now remember. 
***************************
And now for daddy!! This one was hard for me, but holds such a special piece of Sydney...her handprints, angel wings, pink, and a heart on the middle of her daddies back...always remembered!!! 
Sydney would want nothing more to have her daddy have her hands in rememberance. Her two hands "will change the world" one sparkle at a time. Shanes is so detailed that his will take two days. In a few weeks he goes back for the color...pink, black, grey, and white  Here's a sneak peek:

*************
Here's to a date night that is special in many ways. A tattoo is permanent, but we wouldn't have it any way. We miss Sydney more than anything, and want to carry on her sparkle everywhere we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment