Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Each moment is so precious

Somedays I wish I had a crystal ball before Sydney passed away, because then maybe I would have been prepared for the tradegy that hit our family. Last year at this time Sydney and Logan both were sick; right before Halloween. I remember Sydney had such a high fever that we had to take her to the ER, because we were concerned. I think back to that day when we were so worried in the hospital. We just wanted her to be alright, and that she was; she was sent home with an antibiotic, and away we went. Who knew that a day later Logan would have the same thing, but luckily both had got better before Halloween.
As I write today's blog I find myself confused, and sad. To think back a year ago we never in our wildest dreams would imagine where we are today. We never would imagine our life without our baby girl. Nothing can bring her back, and nothing can change the hurt that lies within. No one should ever have to feel this pain. 
My blog today is not to make other parents scared, but to cherish the moments that you have. Each moment that we have is prescious, and we can never get back what is gone. 
I miss her more and more each day, and every day gets a little easier, but the pain will always be there. This shouldn't have happened, and Sydney should be here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment