Sunday, October 4, 2015

Reporting as Fairy Godmommy

Flash back to mid May 2013 in the middle of the doctors parking lot when I met another mom who had twins. After having a long conversation about how our twins were born in the same hospital 4 days apart we decided to keep in contact. Who knew the moment we exchanged numbers that we would be more than a friend but family...
Fast forward over two years and here we are...things have definitely changed and our friendship has been through a rollercoaster, but we find our friendship stronger then ever. We are now family. 
I was ecstatic to find out that my grownup BFF was having a girl for her third child, and over the moon that our little girls would be little besties. Tradgically all the hopes came to a screeching halt the day my little girl passed away. How was everything going to plan out? 
There's always a plan for everything in life, and whenever Kinsley Mae was born and I was asked to be her god mommy and fairy godmother that was the plan.
This bond that I will have with Kinsley is more than I ever wanted, and will help heal the broken heart. 
Yesterday was a very special day as I became Kinsleys fairy god mommy. I promise to fill your life with magic, sparkles, lots of tutus, bows, and many special memories of your angel bestie in heaven. She was pretty special Kinsley and I hope one day your mommy and I can sit down with you and explain all the good times we had with her. 
Here's to another chapter in our friendship Leanne and more pictures to our collection. Thank you for letting my family be part of yours as you are already part of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment