Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Oh...Timehop

There's this app that I use everyday that often leaves my heart filled with many mixed emotions. Time-hop flashes back to many photos and videos that were posted over the last few years. I often share the videos and photos that pop up and find myself proud and often sad at the same time.
One of the pictures that popped up yesterday was very special to me. Made me flashback almost 3 years ago to when we announced we were having "twins". 
3 years ago is a long time filled with many memories that will hold such a special place in my heart. Yesterday my heart hurt like usual. I was sad, mad, and just disgusted that my baby girl is not here. I've been told before it's ok to be honest, and that's what I will be. 
Life is NOT FAIR, and yesterday's  timehop reminded me exactly why my heart aches every day. Life is sure different 3 years later as we move on without our baby girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment