Wednesday, October 21, 2015

We won't say goodbye



Many "sparklers" I call them reach out to me daily with quotes, private messages, and pictures that they want to share. A picture was shared with me the other day that made me think a lot about Sydney.
Sometimes it's hard, and there are days that I get flashbacks to that night we had to say "goodbye". That moment we said, "goodbye" my heart tore in two. There are moments that I feel my heart skip a beat, because I stop and remember that she's actually not coming back. I've had to say goodbye to my baby girl, and don't get the chance to say it again. 
These words will never be forgotten, and nor will she. "Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means being forgotten"- Peter Pan. Leave it to a Disney story to put my feelings into perspective. We will never say goodbye, and will continue to keep her sparkle alive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment