Friday, October 30, 2015

I've been SPARKLED


Looking back on last years Halloween costumes when we were the "Flinstones Family" really put a damper on my day, and made me feel down. I just miss her so much, and wish she was here with us this year. 
As I pulled into the driveway yesterday Logan and I were so surprised to see a Minnie Mouse with a pumpkin pail on our door steps. We've been "sparkled" I told Logan. Of course Logan sat down right next to it and took a picture. As I turned around for a minute I got a glimpse of pink from Sydneys Garden. Logan and I walked over there. As soon as I cleared the corner I lost my breath and was speechless. There were a dozin pink pumpkins with gold sparkly stems all over her garden. Logan kept pointing 
out all the pumpkins. I wonder who did this...no note...just someone or some people that wanted to make me smile, and that they did.
To my secret "sparkler(s)" thank you! You've turned a hard day, and week around, and put a smile on my face. Words can't express how this made me so happy. 
Thank you once again for bringing out the sparkle even in the hardest times. Halloween won't be easy, but knowing that people are always thinking and spreading the sparkle always makes me happy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment