Sunday, May 31, 2015

My little girl

I could say it over and over again...Sydney was just perfect! To be honest at times when I see other little girls it does make my heart drop as I wonder...why Sydney? Why take something so perfect away from her mommy, daddy, and Brotha who loved her so much! 
People often wonder if it's too much for me to be around little girls at times. It's definitely a mixture at times, but I do better when people recognize how hard it's going to be for me. It's not easy, but I want to know, see, and be involved, because Sydney is not here!
Lots of bows, lots of pigtails, tutus, and glitter to go around! Sydney will always be remembered every day! She was a perfect little girl, whose spunkiness could light up any room. May her sparkle live on, shine bright, and touch everyone around her!! Sydney will ALWAYS leave a little sparkle wherever she goes....ALWAYS!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment