Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It's ok to be angry

Each morning when I blog I feel like I can be honest and let people know how I really am feeling- without any judgment. Today I'm not embaressed to write that I'm very angry! My heart aches and the feeling I have inside is unimaginable. It's just not fair. I do understand the stages of grief and how there are many ups and downs; and that I'll feel differently everyday, but something started to bother me last night and this morning as I write. 
I am so angry that something so perfect, so amazing, was taken so fast from us! Sydney was just perfect. How could this happen to us? I'd love to travel back to the picture above when we were doubly filled with so much love.
It's important for me to know that Sydney has an amazing support system. There are people out there who look up to us and really admire the strength that we have; however, I wish I didn't have to be in this situation. I wish I could just hold her one more time. Today I will take deep breaths, and know it will be a hard one, and as far as tomorrow goes who knows. The good thing about my blog is that I can be honest, and let it out there. Thank you for all those who give the love and support we need. Baby steps- one day at a time as we "sparkle" on.


1 comment: