Thursday, May 21, 2015

Leaving a little sparkle

Yesterday I had the opportunity to relax and enjoy some "me" time and get a facial that some one gave me. One of the things I hate the most since Sydney passed away is to relax, because once my mind stops for a few all the thoughts come together real fast, and reality sets in. It's hard to let my mind go to a place without thinking of Sydney, but I did my best. 
Once I was finished with the facial I felt like all the negative toxins were released. I got my stuff and walked out, but when I walked out of the room I noticed something. There were sparkle signs everywhere. How did I miss these signs walking in? I stopped in my tracks and said, to the owner, " omg there are sparkle signs everywhere...those are all of Sydney". I was in shock. The owner said, "who doesn't love sparkle". People who work there that I know had said prior that when I came in I was totally going to think of Sydney- and that is what I did! I got in my car to leave and then came back in to take a picture, because that's what I usually do when I see something that reminds me of Sydney!
There are signs everywhere. I believe you can never have to much sparkle around. Now when I go back to this place again I will always smile and think of my baby girl. It sure is tough at times, but for that moment yesterday I saw her shine. Her sparkle is everywhere!!!


1 comment: