Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby Beluga

Missing Sydney yesterday was an understatement; however the day couldn't have been more perfect. First I brought her some nice pink flowers, then we did swimming lessons with Lo-Lo, went to Mystic Aquarium, shopping, then finished with icecream.
Id be lying if I said there wernt moments that my heart felt heavy; like when we went for icecream at the same place we've been going for two years in a row for Mothers Day. I missed her so much at that moment, but then just looked at Logan and it made it all better. 
Sydney was everywhere yesterday from every place we went there was little touches; especially at the Mystic Aquarium.
Since Sydneys passing I've told many stories of the signs of Sydney, and how I believe she's there, and some people may believe it or think it's a coincidence; however, I'm pretty sure Sydney was a beluga whale yesterday right as we entered the Aquarium.
I couldn't wait for Logan to see the beluga whale yesterday. We hurried over to the big tank where everyone was standing to take pictures. I found a good spot, as it was so crowded, and said Logan look here it comes as the crowd got excited. All of a sudden the whale swam by and then turned around, came right up to the glass where Logan was standing, put its mouth up to the glass, and opened his mouth wide and made this loud sound. I couldn't snap my camera fast enough as the crowd was screaming in excitement. Logan just stood there in aw, but I knew...I just knew that Sydney was the whale. There was something that came over me. It was a sense of relief, and happiness. She was definitely with us yesterday. I turned to Shane and I said, your kidding me right...of all the people the whale could have come up to? I believe and I think that's why yesterday was such a great day!
At the end of the day the realization does hit home as you understand she's not coming back. I would have loved if she could have said Happy Mothers Day like LoLo did; however, she was there in her own way. These are memories that were making, and even though she isn't by my side physically I believe she is everywhere. Mommy believes Syd, and I thank you, LoLo, and daddy for making my Mother's Day extra special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment