Sunday, May 10, 2015

I'll always be a mommy of twins


I'll never forget the moment I found out that I was having twins. Like many people know who have heard the story it was utter shock, but we wouldn't have changed it for the world. As far as finding out we were having a girl and a boy another complete shock; however the best shock in the world!! I was going to be a mommy of a boy and a girl! We were complete.
Being a mother is something that can't even be explained; from the first moment you hold your babies, to the first laugh, word, and other milestones that they hit along the way. The memories pile on.
I never will forget the first time Syd and Logan said, "mama" - that moment lit up my heart! The moment they could both run up to me and give me a hug, although these were just a few little moments I can say that the best feeling was knowing that I was their momma!
Nothing will ever ever change that I'm their momma. Yes...Sydney is not here to say "mama" anymore she's not here to "hold"; however she is here in spirit! This Mothers Day I will think of the amazing job I did for Sydney and continue to do for Logan!! From every picture, and video I took- it was all worth it! Today will be hard yes, but I know deep down Syd is thinking of me, and for Logan...he's going to make today another great Mothers Day! I will enjoy today and know that I still have a job to fulfill as his momma!! Today lets celebrate all the mommas out there, and those mommas who might have lost someone close to their heart!! Happy Mothers Day Everyone!! Momma loves you Sydney and Logan



No comments:

Post a Comment