Saturday, May 9, 2015

Making Mothers Day Memories

Every day since Sydney has passed has been hard; some worse than the others, but there is always the reality that she won't be returning and is really gone. I try to put my brave face on and move forward, but sometimes I'm taken over by emotions. 
Like any mother I look forward to holidays and special occasions. I never realized how hard holidays would be until Sydney had passed. I said things won't be too bad as I still have Logan; however, slightly I was wrong. There's a part of me missing. Mother's Day weekend...better get my brave face on now, and know that it is ok to break down.
To be honest I'm trying to make the best out of a very stressful weekend. What better way to remember the loss of my amazing daughter then by creating things  to remember her. It's all about the memories for me and creating things that encompass Sydney and Logan together. Id be lying if I said this weekend hasn't already been hard, and I appreciate all the messages and cards that people have sent. Tomorrow on Mothers Day it definitely will be hard....hard is an understatement, but when the day is over and I look back I can hopefully say that I did the best I could, and had a great day with my family. I will always be a mother of twins, and even though Syd isn't here in person with me tomorrow I know she will do her best to shine down on me and let me know she's there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment