Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A new routine


Yesterday was the start of the new reality and routine for us! Shane went back to work full-time. The new reality...the new routine that I would be by myself at times without anyone!
It's been awhile since I was by myself at night. We were so so so lucky to have so much support with us through this tradegy, and continue to still; however, a new routine must begin and the steps forward to move on day by day takes time. 
People ask me what I'm doing during the day and how I'm doing. As many people know I rarely sit still and am always doing something. I'm working on Sydneys legacy. It's a lot of work, but it is my goal to make her known, and move forward for future endeavors. I guess you could say I have many dreams for Sydneys legacy and that's what she would want her momma to do. If running around meeting with people makes me happy then she would approve. It makes me happy because I'm able to talk about her everyday and think about the impact she and I will have on others.
Last night I was proud of myself I started a new routine with Logan and put him to bed myself. It could have been luck or the fact that he was tired from running around all day, but I'll just say he knew it was hard for his mama so he listened. He is such a good boy!
All we can do is move in the right direction. As I've said before it sure is tough, but nothing's easy. One day at a time and a new routine for us! Routines can change at any moment; however I'm prepared to do my best and make a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment