Saturday, May 30, 2015

She was just perfect!!!

I remember saying to Shane when we moved to East Bridgewater that I loved the small town atmosphere, and how it will be perfect to live in such a small closenit communiy. Who knew almost 3 years later that my community has come together, reached out, and embraced the sparkle and shine of Sydney.
Since Sydneys passing many people have reached out to us. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it; I actually love it!!! There's something about being able to share and talk about something that is so amazing that would make anyone feel proud. Talking about Sydney comes easy, because she was just "perfect". Her smile, laugh, and spunkiness could light up any room.
 Most of the time I get angry inside, because she was so perfect; I don't understand why she is gone, or why this happened to our perfect family? I'm not sure I have that answer yet, and might not ever, but it's the impact, and the passion, that I have each day to talk about my baby girl.
Yesterday I was given the chance to meet a sweet older lady in the community. She had heard so much about Sydney and myself that she wanted to meet me. This lady had said that I was such an inspiration and that I'm so strong. She listed off about 5-8 people in town who have met me, and all have said the same things- you are so strong, and so amazing as Sydneys mom. When people ask me how do you do it; the answer is just pretty simple. She was just amazing...I feel so blessed as her mommy to talk about her everyday. She was just like me- my mini me.
This is only the beginning and things take time. I am so proud to not only be Sydneys mommy but Logans too. By the time Logan gets older I hope that Sydneys legacy will evolve. I hope that Logan will beable to talk about his twin sister, and be just as proud as his mommy and daddy are. 
Overtime I hope that people will get to see the sparkle, learn about Sydney and her story, and embrace the love and the passion that we have for our beautiful daughter and family. Here's to another day when the sparkle lives on. Miss you Sydney and hope you are so proud of your mommy!



No comments:

Post a Comment