Friday, May 13, 2016

I miss Ne-Ne


I would say the majority of the time we pick up Logan from daycare he is happy and has a good report. Yesterday was a little different as Ms. Emily told us that Logan was sad at daycare. When Ms. Emily asked Logan why he was so sad he said, "I miss Ne-Ne". This was the first time that I heard him say something like this. Logan is always talking such good things about his sister that I never realize that he might be grieving too. 
We did all we could to make the rest of the night better. We spent time with Auntie Jew-Jew at dinner, and played a few games in the arcade. 
I'm alright with Logan having bad days  because he misses his "Ne-Ne", but to be honest it just breaks my heart all over again. We all miss her so much more than words can ever explain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment