Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Memories come and go


There are days when I think of so many memories of Sydney. Almost two years doesn't seem like a long time, but in that amount of time I filled her life with so many moments that I'll hold in my heart forever. One of those moments was the time I got Sydney's ears pierced. I remember Shane being so against it, but I begged him to let me get them done when she was 18 months. She was absolutely beautiful with and without her ears pierced. I bring this up, because on the way home yesterday I was talking to Leanne about how in retrospect I probably could have waited, but having her ears pierced just made me happy to have a little girl, and have little girl things. Fast forward almost a year and half later and I'm just so sad. I'm glad we have the memories, and I'm glad her ears were pierced, but so sad she's not here. The pain is just crazy at times as the memories come and go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment