Saturday, May 28, 2016

Beach, sun, and smiles!!!

Yesterday was the first beach day of the season, and the start to a fun long weekend. You would think at 6 months pregnant I would slow down, but that doesn't happen. I still am the energizer bunny, but just a little slower at times. I realize how fast I go when the day is over and I can't feel my legs, but it's worth it. 
Can't stop us from having a fun day, which we had. There were lots of laughs, smiles, friends, and tons of sand. I wasn't sad today about Sydney which was good. I did think about her often at the beach while other little girls ran around, but I knew she would want me to be happy, active, and enjoying the moments. 
Yesterday was a good day and I can't wait to see what the rest of the long weekend brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment