Saturday, May 7, 2016

Getting my nails done

I rarely treat myself at times, but when I do a nice little manicure or pedicure will do the trick. I got my nails done a lot after Sydney passed away, because it was the only thing that passed the time to make me feel happy. Yesterday I got my nails done in the afternoon for a Mother's Day present to myself. As I sat waiting to be called I couldn't help but look at the little girls with their mothers getting their nails done. That was supposed to be me with Sydney, and it often hurts me so bad. I listened to the mothers talking about their festivities with their daughters and it just stung. Every day I try to forget that this even happened to me, but it's nearly impossible. Grief will be with me every day of my life, and can get worse at anytime. It just seems to flare up during special weekends like this one. I just miss Sydney being here very much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment