Thursday, May 5, 2016

Lights, Camera, Sparkle

It's not often that this mama shows her nervous side. I found out last night that a camera in my face while talking about Sydney might make me a little nervous. Last night I was given the opportunity to talk about Sydney's upcoming race, SparkleFest, and memorial fund. I've had multiple of opportunities to talk about Sydney, but never while using a teleprompter. I was so nervous, but when the editor said to me, "Heather your hair is sparkling" I couldn't help but smile, take a deep breath, and talk about my baby girl. As the camera rolled I let me fears go, and just did what I do best and talked. It's so important for me to keep Sydney's legacy known around the community, and get as many people as possible to attend her event on  June 18th. 
If Sydney was here today she probably would have liked being in the spotlight just like her mama. I'll do all I can to sparkle for my baby girl even if this mama was a little nervous at first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment