Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day 2016

Mother's Day will never be the same since our little love was taken from us. Although it's always going to be a hard day, yesterday couldn't have been more perfect. It was simple, filled with lots of love, laughter, and my little family. My morning started out with a trip to the supermarket by myself, which most moms know this is a win-win. I ended up grabbing Sydney's area two new hanging plants. There's something about flowers that make me happy. I can't wait to start her garden.
We went out for lunch today for Italian which is my favorite. Just me and my boys made for a great lunch. On the way home we stopped for ice cream, which is a tradition we started my first Mother's Day. Finally, we ended up at home where we laughed, snuggled, and just relaxed. This day was as special as could be, and I'm so thankful that I have a little boy who loves me more than the world, one little one on the way, an amazing hubby, and the sparkle above whose always watching over us every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment