Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Buying a baby book


I never thought it would be so hard to look at baby clothes and equipment again. I never thought we would need to do this all over again, and sadly gave mostly everything away because we were complete with having twins. Fast forward to now and we're starting to look at baby stuff again, and I'm having a hard time. Most people can't wait to buy their little baby clothes and equipment, but I just get scared. Don't get me wrong, I'm over the moon with joy about Maddox, but am pretty subdued with buying things at the moment. I had a chance to walk around Home Goods yesterday and I just couldn't buy anything besides a baby book for Maddox. Most people might say, "what's the big deal?" It's a big step for me. I had to walk through the store and bypass the girly stuff and head right to the boy stuff. I know it's going to get even harder. I'll take the onesie that I have and the baby book and start there for Maddox. I have plenty of time to mentally prepare myself for a new kind of emotional rollercoaster ahead. Life as we know it is changing again, and it's time for this mama to be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment