Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Just wishing you were here

We all know how I feel about the app TimeHop. Sometimes it makes my heart happy and then there are times my heart just aches. Yesterday I was having a good day until I clicked on a baby video of Sydney. Normally I would just smile, or even just cry, but this video was different. It's what was said in the video that made me sad. I was videotaping Sydney when she was about 6 weeks not sleeping, while Logan was sleeping. I said towards the end, "I know she's super cute but she's driving me bananas." I would have never said that if I knew where I would be 3 years later. It's just hard for me, because time had just stopped. I never got to say goodbye and never really got to tell her how much I love her. I'm glad that I have the videos, but just so sad Sydney's not here. 3 years later she should be here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment