Sunday, May 15, 2016

Get your sparkle on

Do you know what's really difficult? Getting up every day and remembering a little girl who should have never been taken away. Each day I wake up and try to give my all to my family and friends, while having a constant pain in my heart. I know there are times that I come across as calm when talking about Sydney, but there are other times when I'm so scared and shy. 
The other day I completed my first public service announcement about Sydney's legacy, Tutu Run and SparkleFest. As the camera rolled I did all I could to not get up and leave because I was so nervous. After finishing and seeing it all put together, all the nerves went away. I was so proud, and I know that Sydney would be proud too. It's not easy to get up in front of a video camera and talk about something that weighs on your heart daily, but I try my best. 
Working hard and powering through the emotions is how I survive. It's not easy, but this grieving mother tries her hardest. 
Please check out to see the video!!! http://vp.telvue.com/preview?id=T01812&video=276254
to see the video!
Sparkle On!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment