Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pictures can be good and bad

I can't imagine going through this grieving process without having pictures and videos to help me along the way. Sometimes the pictures and videos can be good and bad all at the same time. I get to remember daily and share all the memories with loved ones whenever I want. There is also the difficult part that makes your heart hurt when you look back at what life used to be like. Every day I continue to capture as many memories as I can, because unfortunately I can't trust life. We have had to deal with the most tragic thing that anyone could go through. It's hard not to think about a tragedy happening again. I believe it won't. I believe we are moving forward, but must always be prepared to document and capture those memories. We all miss Sydney and will forever. We take the memories that we have and always remember her, so she never will be forgotten. 



No comments:

Post a Comment